Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch render problem

Hi there

There are a lot of times that render does not happen after batch render command. It is like some renders do happen and some just renders black.

Alternatively I would like to suggest a batch render functionality in the RT render VFB itself, because it is highly responsive when rendering animation. I mean one just slide the timeline and RT just updates but if we shoot an animation there is need of pre-calculation before every frame. It is just so frustrating.

Thanks
    Fstorm is just so awesome really.

Do you have any errors in FStorm render log?

Comment

I do not think so as the render do happen completely but it saves it black only. Suppose there are 10 renders in Batch lineup and number 2 only shows me just black and all other are saved perfectly. Now if i try to turn off all the other renders and just select number 2 and re render the batch command even then it saves it black however in MAX VFB it is showing the render as it should be.

Hope I am able to make you understand.

Comment

Well, if you see normal image in 3ds max frame buffer but it saves black, then it probably 3ds max issue, not fstorm.

Comment

Alright, So dear Karba

What do you think about upgrading RT to be able to save animation because of reason mentioned above.

Thanks

Comment

RT is not designed for such things. it is mostly for interactive scene setup. In terms of animation there is no difference between production render and RT. Geometry animation requires scene recompilation anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X