Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FStorm to VRay converter

Hi,
    since it is possible to convert VRay to FStorm i would love to have it the other way around.
    I really like FStorm, but if the scene gets too complex over time i do have to convert all my stuff to vray to render the final image in CPU mode. I still would like to setup parts of the scene and assets using FStorm because i use FStorm as my primary render engine. And as it grows too complex for the GPU memory, or e.g. have to use Forest Pack for grass with Edge Option, i have to switch to vray. Therefor a converter would be perfect. Or is there a convert table that can be shared so i can write a backward convert script myself?

Thanks

Yes, I would also like to have that script available with fstorm. This would encourage more and more people to try fstorm render freely since they do have a fear of compulsorily changing their current rendering pipeline.

Comment

Having a converter from VRay to FStorm doesn't mean an easy way to make an opposite converter.
      You have to ask VRay developers for such converter. They should be more interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post
        Having a converter from VRay to FStorm doesn't mean an easy way to make an opposite converter.
        You have to ask VRay developers for such converter. They should be more interested.
        The reply is perfect

Comment

that converter already exists

Comment

Working...
          X