Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpinrage gallery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alpinrage gallery

    Hi! This is my first Fstorm test.

    Geil gxt 1070

    2.3hr - 2560x1920

    9,2m polys SSS, displace e.t.c.


    Trying to figure out the best render engine and...

    Fstorm is far ahead. Vray, Hybrit RT Vray, Redshift are not even comparable.

    Corona is closer but...

    I'll write full review later. Still a lot of work to do.

    Any ideas how to do this scene more complex?

    Test scene

  • #2
    VERY very nice! Very close to reality. And yeah, really lile this render. Its beyond whats out there but theres a lawsuit going on and it has come to a crawl sadly. Cross your fingers it pulls through!

    Comment


    • #3
      I have corona myself but i can't see it any closer than vray

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Iskánder ivp87 View Post
        I have corona myself but i can't see it any closer than vray
        I made a lot of tests. Check main thread.

        https://fstormrender.ru/forum/forum/...octane-vs-thea

        Comment


        • #5
          GTX 1070 55 min FHD. 1mln polys. SSS, displace.5000s

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by alpinrage View Post
            I made a lot of tests. Check main thread.

            https://fstormrender.ru/forum/forum/...octane-vs-thea
            yes, I was talking about my self results, not about your post sorry

            Comment


            • #7
              by the way you have some awesome renders here!

              Comment


              • #8
                About first pic. Very nice but...
                The bike's wheel seems don't touch the floor.
                Floor should be more realistic with various textures for each board.
                Not sure about candles' smoke. Looks like branches and clones.
                Software: FStormRender: 0.3.8a/1.3.5l | Drivers NV: 431.86 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
                Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sylk View Post
                  About first pic. Very nice but...
                  The bike's wheel seems don't touch the floor.
                  Floor should be more realistic with various textures for each board.
                  Not sure about candles' smoke. Looks like branches and clones.
                  Thanks! I was just render test vray vs corona vs iray vs fstorm vs redshift. I put all research here

                  https://fstormrender.ru/forum/forum/...octane-vs-thea




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Kitchen! 2560x1600 noise. 0.005 gi clamp 1
                    Postwork: only curves in PS
                    Great qualty from the box!

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by alpinrage View Post
                        Kitchen! 2560x1600 noise. 0.005 gi clamp 1
                        Postwork: only curves in PS
                        Great qualty from the box!
                        Good ones
                        But there are also a couple of points I notice ;

                        > The niose bump amount on the cabinets seems too high, and in my eyes it had better reflect less.
                        > The brushed metal material on the refrigerator seems quite big scaled
                        > The tiles on the walls could seem much more natural if you actually modeled them by Floor Generator (although I'm not sure that you haven't)
                        > It would be better if there were a little distance between the cabinet and its door (third image, foreground)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          For the latest image, is the camera behind a glass panel?
                          (considering the sharp reflections)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by frzd_m View Post
                            For the latest image, is the camera behind a glass panel?
                            (considering the sharp reflections)
                            frzd_m Thnaks for advice! I'll work on that! yes you're right. Bricks are behind glass panel.

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X