GeoPattern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeoPattern

HI , im playing around with the geopattern modifier and finaly came close to what I wanted but there is a weird tear in my carpet . Any ideas what im doing wrong? Is there any documentation on this that I can follow?

Thanks.

Dan.

You probably have to decrease crop box width and length a bit.

Comment

Ok thanks, Ill try that out. But do you guys have a step by step guide how to use all the features in the geopattern modifier?

Like what does the crop box do exactly?

Thanks again for your time!

Comment

Originally posted by danmitch1 View Post
        Ok thanks, Ill try that out. But do you guys have a step by step guide how to use all the features in the geopattern modifier?

Like what does the crop box do exactly?

Thanks again for your time!
        I will update the manual soon.

Comment

Thanks karba, that would be very helpful.
          Im wondering if you could help me figure out how to make the tiles less visiable. from a side view you cant see it but from a top view the tiles are very obvious. (on the carpet)

Lucy Maud Montgomery poems

Comment

Originally posted by danmitch1 View Post
            Thanks karba, that would be very helpful.
            Im wondering if you could help me figure out how to make the tiles less visiable. from a side view you cant see it but from a top view the tiles are very obvious. (on the carpet)
            I am not sure GeoPattern is good in this case. You can try to do random offset along floor planes.

Comment

After studying your geopattern demo scene it seems like it should work. How did you make the grass look seamless?

Comment

Working...
              X