Hdri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hdri

Hi, Does anyone know how to adjust the HDRI in fstrorm bitmap so that it will create more contrast/sun in shadows...just like we used to do it with colorcorrect in vray or corona by lowering the numbers?
    I believe the HDRI gamma in bitmap should be 2.2 to show it correctly, so we don't have to touch it... but the same time it doesn't make a desired effect in lighting the scene especially in exterior.
    Playing with multiplier numbers in environment and tone mapping also doesn't make any difference....so is there any suggestion, because I don't like the idea of using the fstorm sun and using daylight HDRI together.... I appreciate if there is any advise for that...Thanks!

Do you use environment direct lighting option?

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post
      Do you use environment direct lighting option?
      Hi Karba,
      Yes, I do....
      Please see the screenshot
      Attached Files

Comment

Basically I am trying to achieve the same crisp lighting but only using the HDRI....just like in the rendered image below done in corona with color correction for HDRI ...
        Attached Files

Comment

is it only by decreasing HDRI gamma from 2.2 to some 1.7...?
          also it will be great to have an option to saturate the hdri like in color correct

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
            is it only by decreasing HDRI gamma from 2.2 to some 1.7...?
            also it will be great to have an option to saturate the hdri like in color correct
            Yes, lowering gamma is the only way. you can put hdri to color correct for more color saturation.

Comment

Working...
            X