Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa and MasterCard stopped working.

Hi Everyone

We can't accept payments from our users outside of Russia anymore. Website and license server are working normally.
    All our regular users (who uses FStorm regularly), outside of Russia can ask us for a license (licenses) extension without payment until we find a new acceptable payment solution or situation gets normalized. Once you are able to pay again we would kindly ask to do so for this period. Please contact us via email info@fstormrender.com/admin@fstormrender.ru at least 3-5 days before your license expiring date to avoid any unexpected delays (please don't forget to mention your registration email).

Для пользователей в России: мы продолжим принимать оплату внутри страны. Мы также понимаем, что курс Евро высок, поэтому мы устанавливаем фиксированную цену на лицензию 2000руб в месяц, независимо от повышения курса валют.

We are working with our web developers to protect website and license server, but as we told many times, there are no signs of switching off Russia from the Internet, and moreover, it is nearly impossible with current internet structure.
    For any questions please use email or forum

Yes Visa and Master Card services for users outside of Russia has stopped working CAD Outsourcing Services

Comment

Karba so where do we stand long-term as i have many commercial projects coming up over the next two months and really dont want to change workflow at all ....

Comment

Originally posted by 3DNATTY View Post
        Karba so where do we stand long-term as i have many commercial projects coming up over the next two months and really dont want to change workflow at all ....
        Right now we are renewing licenses without payment to all our current users and would kindly ask to pay for it once we get a suitable solution. There are some ways of accepting payments under development but it can't be implemented immediately. So, if you want to renew your licenses please contact info@fstormrender.com

Comment

So sorry for the trouble, I trust you'll solve this, no worries.* *Just wish I could help you on my side.* Will email you at info@fstormrender.com to keep my license going.*

Comment

I just recieved an email outstanding payment bank decline, just want to check if this is still due to the mastercard and visa not working.

Comment

Working...
            X