Manual pdf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual pdf?

Did anyone save it or is there even one? Id like to go over it if anyone can share.

Originally posted by Syrom View Post
    Did anyone save it or is there even one? Id like to go over it if anyone can share.
    I haven't had any access to the official documentation myself, but after a while all the settings seem pretty clear now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lycan17 View Post

I haven't had any access to the official documentation myself, but after a while all the settings seem pretty clear now.
      yeah.... court has screwed over the site. but its some what easy to learn. I wanted to learn on creating a good sss shader and wanted a little explaining. but studying the scenes provided here did help.

Comment

it was never donloadable. i remember it was just posted as a web page. i wished i took a screen shot.

Comment

I wanted to learn on creating a good sss shader and wanted a little explaining. but studying the scenes provided here did help.
          See SSS samples scene from Free FStorm scenes in resources section.
          Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
          Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

You can find the manual here: https://fstormrender.com/manual/

Comment

Working...
            X