Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FStorm current status!!

Hello Andrey,

I wonder what is the current status of getting an Fstrom license? It is unavailable since last few months.
    From the time it was available, I didn't have a workstation. By now I put together a workstation I can't seem to buy Fstorm. :/

I am sure there are many like me who would want it too. I would be very glad if you could update us on this.
    Thanks.

Best regards,
    Satish

Same here. Waiting for an update on the status of Fstorm

Comment

me too would be great if you could tell us about the case otoy vs fstorm

Comment

Ditto..............

Comment

Yes, I want to know it too! What current status!

Comment

Andrey: "Hi everyone
            Some update of the lawsuit status.
            Russian Moscow City Court has set an expertise of source code comparison between FStormRender and OctaneRender on 30 August 2017. Otoy has provided less than 1% of OctaneRender source code, which doesn't make much sense. They will lose anyway after the expertise is done. Right after that FStormRender website will be unblocked.
            I don't care about New Zealand court since it doesn't make much sense and running the case is super expensive and court rules are very complicated and absurd. They even didn't talk about any possible expertise and blindly trust to Otoy story."

Comment

Hi. Any news about this "expertise"?
              Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
              Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sylk View Post
                Hi. Any news about this "expertise"?
                It is not ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Korsa View Post
                  Andrey: "Hi everyone
                  Some update of the lawsuit status.
                  Russian Moscow City Court has set an expertise of source code comparison between FStormRender and OctaneRender on 30 August 2017. Otoy has provided less than 1% of OctaneRender source code, which doesn't make much sense. They will lose anyway after the expertise is done. Right after that FStormRender website will be unblocked.
                  I don't care about New Zealand court since it doesn't make much sense and running the case is super expensive and court rules are very complicated and absurd. They even didn't talk about any possible expertise and blindly trust to Otoy story."

I look forward to the decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X