Dark ui of 3ds max or light UI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark ui of 3ds max or light UI

which ones do you guys prefer and why, i am using the ligth ui but it seems most softwares are coming with dark UIs

Dark

apart from the "dark UI has lower intensity" argument (looking into a monitor for hours every day it should strain the eyes less)

also I find it helps me focus on the content more (e.g. as in Lightroom where you can dim the UI completely)

but I guess it's still a matter of habit/personal preference (I know people who use AutoCAD 10hrs+ a day with white background because it looks similar to paper when you plot...ouch)

Comment

Originally posted by antonyebl View Post
      Dark

apart from the "dark UI has lower intensity" argument (looking into a monitor for hours every day it should strain the eyes less)

also I find it helps me focus on the content more (e.g. as in Lightroom where you can dim the UI completely)

but I guess it's still a matter of habit/personal preference (I know people who use AutoCAD 10hrs+ a day with white background because it looks similar to paper when you plot...ouch)
      thats like me, i can never use autocad with a black background, my layout and model space is always white

Comment

Working...
      X