No announcement yet.

Download Page down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ! Is anybody know if, or where, I can find a fstorm's manual in PDF or else ? For possible access while the site has some troubles.
    I search the internet but can't find nothing, like it was so practical on the official site...

If any link to a Manual's File like that existed, newcomers like me might rely not just on tutorials, but continue to be part of the community.

Thanks for reading !
    T.J.

Comment

Nothing to worry about Karba. Otoy is a hoax and scam company, spreading bullshit and lies to lure in gullible investors. Everyone who partners with or invests in Otoy has seen their money gone up in smoke.

Otoy's reputation has been declining for years, they are a joke on the forums of more respectable render companies like Chaos Group, Redshift and Corona and their own forums are filled with complaints of unhappy and frustrated customers.

Their cloud rendering service has been teased for 4 years now, but has been a total no show. Otoy is superscared of releasing it to the public because they know it's shit and investors will also see it's shit and that it has no real customer base. They are desperate for an exit, but so far no company has been dumb enough to buy their bullshit.
      Last edited by charlieb; 05-12-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Seriously, it's really the world upside down... It's rather Otoy and FocktaneRender who should disappear from the surface of the web and memories!!

Courage to You, Karba.
        Last edited by Sylk; 05-16-2017, 03:46 AM.
        Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
        Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

Hi everyone. Current lawsuit state:
          Otoy has found an "expert" with economic qualifications who made an "expertise" that FStorm is renamed Octane. My lawyer feels optimistic.
          Making a render is a half of the deal, the other half is defending it from idiots around.
          If someone has any question, please PM me.

Comment

Well, if they don't win, probably will have to compensate you. Are there news about it? Can't you share it (the demo version) for free from Dropbox, for example? Are you still working on the rendering engine, as this can take some long time?

Best regards!
            EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB GDDR5 @ 2151MHz || i7 3770 @ 3,7GHz || G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB @ 1600mhz

Comment

Yeah, a demo would be nice. I recently upgraded into 1080Ti system and comparing gpu renderers. I am curious about Fstorm. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi Karba, how is that lawsuit going? Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post
                  Hi everyone.
                  Our website doesn't work properly at the moment due to Otoy lawyers activity. We will appeal the website blocking very soon. This time I have a good lawyer and this is Russian area, it should not take much time. They used Russian anti piracy law and they claim FStormRender is renamed OctaneRender. At the moment downloads, purchase and manual (who know why...) sections are blocked. Existing users should not have any problem with using FStorm. This is a good opportunity to punish them for their illegal actions.
                  Hi Karba good luck man! have my fingers cross for you. can you advise your plans for new users? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by slavonec View Post
                    Hi Karba, how is that lawsuit going? Any updates?
                    No news right now.

Comment

Originally posted by nealpaul View Post

Hi Karba good luck man! have my fingers cross for you. can you advise your plans for new users? thanks
                      New users should wait until website will be unlocked and FStormRender become publicly available again

Comment

[QUOTE=Karba;n9857]Hi everyone.
                        Our website doesn't work properly at the moment due to Otoy lawyers activity. We will appeal the website blocking very soon. This time I have a good lawyer and this is Russian area, it should not take much time. They used Russian anti piracy law and they claim FStormRender is renamed OctaneRender. At the moment downloads, purchase and manual (who know why...) sections are blocked. Existing users should not have any problem with using FStorm. This is a good opportunity to punish them for their illegal actions.[/QUOTE. i support kazlov..hope the website unlocked coming soon...i use fstorm0.025 version..so iam the punishment.😂

Comment

Working...
                        X