Plug-in for Cinema 4D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug-in for Cinema 4D

Please don't forget the C4D-Users. Would be great to participate to the magnificent FStrorm Render...especially since Autodesk have bought Arnold...;-)

Originally posted by skillah View Post
    Please don't forget the C4D-Users. Would be great to participate to the magnificent FStrorm Render...especially since Autodesk have bought Arnold...;-)

We are planning to expand FstormRender on other 3d applications after 3ds max commercial release.

Comment

+1 it Will be super great to see FStorm in c4d ;-)

Comment

Yeah! Can't wait;-)

Comment

Great news! What about Blender and OSX support?

Comment

yeah.. pleasee... fstrom for cinema !!!... it would be great to have this render engine for lovers of cinema 4D.. please!!

Comment

When out of the C4D version???

Comment

• Sylk
                Sylk commented
                Editing a comment
                Seriously, read previous posts...

Looking forward to testing out the C4D version once it's available. I've yet to find a GPU rendering solution in C4D that strikes a balance between features/support/price point successfully. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Up! Need so much fstorm in Cinema 4D, specialy with the low month subscription!

Comment

As a C4D user, i tried to switch to 3ds max just to use fstorm cause this render engine is from another world compared to other gpu based engines. Of course there are other solutions but for my taste, i found fstorm being the most powerful for speed/quality results.
                  Unfortunately i'm not familiar with 3ds max so i had to stop my subscription and i will be waiting for a C4D plugin release.
                  Once it's been released i will never look again for any other render engine.

Comment

Working...
                  X