The revised edition effective from 01 October 2017
The Confidentiality policy in relation to processing and protection of the personal data of Pinksoft LTD
This Confidentiality policy relating to processing and protection of the personal data (hereinafter – the "Confidentiality policy") is adopted and effective in Limited Liability Company Pinksoft, the legal address: office room 405, 70a Karl Marx Str., city of Voronezh, 394036, Russia (hereinafter referred to as the – Company).
The Company gathers, uses and protects the personal data provided by you to the Company when using the Company Internet site https://fstormrender.ru (hereinafter – "Website") from any device and when communicating with us in any form, according to this Confidentiality policy.
Using the Company website and providing the Company your personal data, you agree to processing of your personal data according to the Confidentiality policy.
- The main definitions
"Personal data" – are any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or definable natural person, including a surname, name, patronymic, address, education, profession, contact data (telephone, fax, E-mail, postal address), pictures, other information.
"Processing of personal data" – is performance of any acts or totality of the acts relating to the personal data, including gathering, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, renewal and change, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal and destruction, both with use and without use of the automated processing systems of the personal data.
- Personal data
The Company gathers the following personal data:
- personal data that are provided by a Personal data subject to the Company by filling in an application on the Company website, which is sent to the website Administration for the goals of the letters sending to E-mail address specified by me, touching upon an issue of a computer software program acquisition, or the issues of installation or operation of a computer software program. The personal data and other information contained in the notices sent by a Personal data subject to the Company directly and via the website Administration to E-mail address email@example.com.
- technical data that are automatically transferred by a device by which a Personal data subject uses the Company website, including the technical characteristics of a device, IP-address, information saved in the files "cookies", that have been sent to the device of a Personal data subject, information on a browser, date and time of an access to the website, the addresses of the requested pages and other similar information;
- other data on a Personal data subject that it wished to share on the Company website.
- Goals of the personal data processing
The Company processes the personal data of a Personal data subject exclusively for those goals which they have been provided for, including:
- for an access provision to a Personal data subject to the home page of the Company website and to its certain sections;
- for the information provision to a Personal data subject on the Company, our services, goods and events;
- to communicate with a Personal data subject when addressing to the Company;
- for other goals with a consent of a Personal data subject.
The Company processes the technical data for:
- ensuring functioning and safety of the Company website;
- improving quality of the Company website functioning.
The Company does not place the personal data in publicly accessible sources. The Company does not take decisions that have legal implications for a Personal data subject or otherwise touch upon the rights and legitimate interests of a Personal data subject on basis of the automated personal data processing.
- Personal data security
To ensure security of the personal data when processing them, the Company takes the necessary and adequate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data against unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, change, blocking, copying, provision, distribution as well as against other unlawful acts in relation to the personal data.
To ensure protection of the personal data the Company evaluates damage that can be caused in case of security violation of the personal data, as well as we define immediate threats to the personal data security when processing them in the information systems of the personal data.
The Company has adopted the internal regulations regarding the security issues of the personal data. The Company employees having an access to the personal data are familiar with this Policy and internal regulations regarding the security issues of the personal data.
- Transboundary transfer of the personal data
The Company is entitled to transfer the personal data in the foreign governments' territory. The Company takes all the necessary measures to ensure confidentiality and the personal data security.
Transboundary transfer of the personal data in the foreign governments' territory that don't provide an adequate protection of the personal data, is made only with a written consent of a Personal data subject, or for the goals of the obligations fulfillment assumed by the Company under a commission contract, a party whereof is a Personal data subject, and also in other cases stipulated by the laws of the Russian Federation concerning the personal data.
- Cessation of the personal data processing
The Company ceases processing the personal data:
- subject to occurrence of the conditions for processing cessation of the personal data or upon receipt from a Personal data subject of a withdrawal of consent through a written application sending to the website Administration in arbitrary form to E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- upon the goals achievement of their processing or in case of a necessity loss in these goals achievement;
- in case of detection of unlawful processing of the personal data, if it is impossible to ensure legality of the personal data processing;
- in case of the Company liquidation.
- References to the third persons' websites
References to the third-party websites and services which activities are not controlled by the Company, can be placed on the Company website. The Company bears no liability for safety or confidentiality of any information being gathered by the third-party websites or services.
- The Confidentiality policy change
The Company is entitled to change the Confidentiality policy according to the laws of the Russian Federation. The Company recommends to check regularly the relevancy of this Confidentiality policy. Continuing to use the Company website after the Policy change, a Personal data subject confirms its agreement to the changes introduced.
Should you have any questions or comments in relation to the Confidentiality policy, please contact a person responsible for organization of the personal data processing in the Company, having sent a letter with a mark "Request for the personal data" to E-mail address email@example.com or to the address: office room 4, 41 Karl Marx Str., city of Voronezh, 394036, Russia.